Friday, April 15, 2005

Talk about luck...

Somehow, I got a 1 for PW.

Which was something totally unexpected.

What a stunner...

Ah well. But I do feel that it's totally unfair. Alice was the one doing everything, Zhong Leong helped us get an interview through his contacts, and Derrick was always doing his work, presenting them very well. Heck, even she played a part in adding the pressure (How did SHE get a 2, by the way.. >_>)

Personally, I felt that if I got a 1, everyone on my team should get a 1 as well. It is just unfair to my team members not to get a 1.

Ah well.

Thanks for everything guys (and the loner girl...XD). I would not have obtained my results without you guys! If possible, I am very willing to share my points with you guys. I mean, I don't mind a 2, which was my target in any case.

Well, except for HER, which I have absolutely NO FRICKING IDEA how the **** she got a 2 as well. It's just insane. The way she treated us like dirt or disposable underwear, depending on how you look at it. Heck, she even tried to back out at the last minute, had everything done by Alice, forced Zhong Leong to rehearse extra just in case she decided to turn tail at the last moment. Yet, she STILL got a 2. And not even a thank you to us? Heck, without us, she would have probably gone to 4 or something. Or be the only person in the entire damned school to get a 5 with that kind of attitute.

But then, a 2 is a 2.....

Luck can work both ways...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home